terça-feira, 23 de abril de 2013

Precisamos de saber os motivos, de vez em quando

- Hey! What are you doing here?
- I need to know why you love me.
- Because I do.
- I really want to trust you when you say those words, Dan, so maybe if I knew why, I'd stop being so scared of hearing them and afraid to say them.
- Okay. Well, if you want to talk about why...
- It has to do with my mom and her many marriages.
- There. That's why. Because I actually like it when you interrupt me, which is often, by the way. I love you because you make no apologies about being exactly who you are... Beautiful, smart, sexy as hell.
- Now you're embarrassing me.
- That's another reason. You're totally unaware of the effects you have on me. You're also completely unaware that you laugh like a 4 year old. Just like that. And I love you because you can be with someone like me and still be best friends with someone like Blair.
- Yeah, well, I tried to be.
- I know you do, and that's not easy, but you never give up on her. That is how amazing you are.
- Well, you're amazing, too, for being able to say all of those things, you just are. And I love you... But I have to go.
- What? What is it this time?
- One of the many reasons you love me.

[Gossip Girl, 1st season]

Penn Badgley e Blake Lively em Gossip Girl

Por muito que eu goze com coisas demasiado fúteis, ando a ver Gossip Girl, por uma razão muito simples: é uma série que não me exige pensar. Mas depois há diálogos, como este entre a Serena e o Dan, que me tocam ao coração... Devido à minha extrema sensibilidade para ficção.

1 comentário:

C. disse...

vi todas as seasons, gosto :)